For Out of Town Patients
You can get your hernia fixed as fast as
you can get married in Las Vegas.
The Suncoast Hotel and Casino is our number one
recommendation for our patients coming from out of town. Our
patients tell us every day how much they have enjoyed their stay
at the Suncoast. It is conveniently located between our office
and surgical center. There are restaurants and entertainment of
many types. The rooms are luxurious but sensibly priced. An
added benefit is that our patients enjoy an additional 10% off
the current prevailing room rates. Just enter the group code ZNOIS16 when you are making your reservations.
Call 1-866-636-7111 and give the group code ZNOIS16 or visit their website by clicking the
SUNCOAST to the left and
enter the group code ZNOIS16.
- Before you travel for your surgery we make every effort
to make sure you are a candidate for surgery. This is not
guarantee, however, until you are examined by the doctor.
- We recommend you bring a traveling companion. The first
night after surgery you must be
in the company of a companion. If you do not have a
companion we can make other arrangements for you but there
will be an additional charge.
- If your return home is a long flight or car drive we
recommend getting up or out and taking a few steps to
stretch your legs every 30 minutes.
- All patients are examined by the doctor at least a day
prior to surgery. Blood laboratory testing and an EKG are
done for most patients.
- All patients are examined by the doctor the day after
surgery before they are released to go back home.
- The minimum stay in Las Vegas for surgery is two nights.
If you do not drive here we recommend renting a car. An excellent
alternative is a concierge day surgery transportation service
NIS Transporter which is
much more convient and a better deal than a taxi or Uber. This
service features door to door transportation with no wait for all of
your appointments from the airport, to the hotel, to the doctors
office to the surgery center and back to the airport for your
departure. This service is offered to only one patient per day so do
not hesitate to make your reservation.
The Gordie Brown show at the Golden Nugget Casino is Dr.
Petersen's favorite show in Las Vegas. Any patients who are
interested in seeing the show on their preop night will be
offered complimentary tickets for two as Dr. Petersen's
guests. Dr. Petersen highly recommends relaxation and
entertainment, Las Vegas style, before surgery.
Hotels in Las Vegas that we recommend
- The Suncoast (Full service 3 Star)
www.suncoastcasino.com Lowest room rate $49 per night
- J.W.Marriott Resort (Luxury Four Star) Lowest room rate $168 per night
- RedRock (Full service, spa, 4 1/2 stars) Lowest room rate $100 per night
Close hotels with Limited service
- Hampton Inn Las Vegas(Summerlin) Lowest room rate per night $72
- LaQuinta Inn and Suites Lowest room rate per night $75
Strip Hotels & Casinos
- Bally's Las Vegas (Full service, 3 stars) Lowest room rate per night$45, ask about 2¢ Tuesday
- New York New York (Full
service, 3 diamond) Lowest room rate per night $48
- Mandalay Bay (Full service,
spa, 4 diamond) Lowest room rate per night $62
Near Strip Hotels & Casinos
Downtown Hotels & Casinos
- Golden Nugget(Full service
Four Star) Lowest room rate per night $39
Click here to complete a free consultation today!